Ccbill Flex Forms
Recently CCBILL released their new FlexForms. I have copied the email below. It sounds really exciting. I will try them out and post my opinion soon.
FlexForms is now in open beta and with its multiple inherent features, if you are not using it already, you will want to start. This groundbreaking new foundation for actively taking payments online is a self-service interface that empowers the merchant’s business, while simplifying the purchase process for the buyer. FlexForms is not a refresh of legacy CCBill forms, but a completely new system that includes several powerful and easy-to-use tools for managing the payments portion of online business.
• Multiple payment options on one form – now you don’t need to link to credit card, debit cards, online checks, and DirectPayEU payment methods separately. We include all your accepted payment options on one form.
• WebWidget – linking code for your website that directs your consumer to the payment form. You can make changes to your configuration in our admin system without having to update your website.
• A│B testing – test out any combination of a FlexForms payment form, a legacy CCBill payment form, or even a payment form from an alternate processor through one link.
• Responsive forms – take payments from any location and any device, which will be viewable the way the consumer chooses. Use one link for all of your traffic, whether it’s desktop, tablet, or mobile.
• Multiple language, image and URL inventories – create your own inventory of branding images and directional URLs for instant customization of your forms for any look or any offer.
• Trusted CCBill brand and support – reassure your consumers that they are making a safe and reliable purchase.